We have discovered an issue that caused some players to disconnect and mistakenly have matchmaking restrictions/bans applied. We have confirmed this was caused by a data setting error, and this error has been resolved as of Thursday, January 12th at 2:30 AM PST. We sincerely apologize to any Racers affected, and we will be sending out a gift as compensation.
[Solved - Disconnect / Restriction Issue due to Data Error]
- Issue Details
- Some Racers experienced a disconnect followed by matchmaking restrictions due to a data setting error
- Recipients of Compensation
- Racers who were unable to access the game due to these restrictions
- Compensation Details
- Affected Racers will receive 2,000 Lucci.
- Compensation will be sent to the Mailbox and must be claimed within 30 days.