We have discovered an issue that caused some players to disconnect and mistakenly have matchmaking restrictions/bans applied again. This error has been resolved as of Wednesday, January 18th at 10:00 PM PST.
While we tried to fix this data setting error completely last time, the issue has been discovered unexpectedly.
We sincerely apologize to any Racers affected once again.
[Solved - Disconnect / Restriction Issue due to Data Error]
- Issue Details
- Some Racers experienced a disconnect followed by matchmaking restrictions due to a data setting error
- Recipients of Compensation
- Racers who were unable to access the game due to these restrictions
- Compensation Details
- Affected Racers will receive 2,000 Lucci.
- Compensation will be sent to the Mailbox and must be claimed within 30 days.