[Patch Notes] 9/1(Wed) Update Patch Notes
1. New Class Reaper
· The Reaper is a mid-range dealer class that uses a lance and scythe.
n The ‘Reaper’ will dominate the battlefield with a special weapon that transform based on its 11 skills.
· New Item Sets on the new class ‘Reaper’.
n 20 [Normal Gear]
n 20 [Fine Gear]
n 54 [Rare Gear]
n 63 [Rare Defense Gear]
n 16 [Epic Gear]
2. Skill Mastery System
· ‘Skill Mastery’ system is added to allow you to develop skills using Skillbooks.
· Skill ATK increases when raising skill mastery level.
n Unlock Condition: Skill Mastery of each grade is unlocked when reaching 20 LV in more than 1 of each grade’s active skill.
The Skill Mastery effect of each grade is applied to the grade’s active skill (skills that have Skill ATK) and affect skills that are not 20 LV yet too.
n Where to find: [Main Menu] > [Skill Mastery] or [Main Menu] > [Skill] > [Skill Mastery]
* You can use skillbooks of skills that are not 20 LV yet or additional effect skillbooks that you have not acquired as Skill Mastery materials.
* Skill Mastery effects are applied to skills under 20 LV, and the effect of mastered skills is applied following each grade.
3. New Legendary Class Skill
· Legendary Class Skills are added to all classes.
· Where to acquire: [Land of Evenfall] > ‘Dusky Blockade’ and ‘Dusky Ridge’ of [Dusky Snowfield]
* You can only acquire skillbooks in [Land of Evenfall] and cannot get additional effect skillbooks. (Will be changed to attainable in the future)
n Slayer – Raging Tsunami
n Enchantress – Infernal Reception
n Gunslinger – Fiery Apostle
n Knight – Steely Resolve
n Warlord – Cosmic Turmoil
n Boomblade – Wishful Thinking
n Archer – Turmoil’s End
n Assassin – Capital Punishment
n Maestro – End of Solitude
n Reaper – Punishing Thunderclap
l Belietta HP of Tharsi Server is increased.